How to buy your First House
Are you thinking about purchasing your first home? You can find out here how to buy your First House. I will explain in detail how to buy a house in Woodbridge VA and surrounding area. This is a great guide for first time home buyers and I will also explain how to buy a home. You will get some great information right here. A step by step guide on what to do to purchase your first home. You can find all resources for purchasing your home right here.
I am a local Real Estate Agent, a Real Estate Investor, Home Owner, Animal Lover and I am looking forward to being your Woodbridge VA Real Estate Agent. It would be my pleasure to help you purchase your first home and being part of your journey.
- Hire your Real Estate Agent. Be sure to select a local Real Estate Agent that knows about the area and knows the Real Estate process. Once you consult with a Real Estate Agent, the Agent will guide you through the entire process. There are a lot of things to consider but don’t worry the right agent will be there for you from the beginning to beyond settlement.
- Get Pre-Qualified your Real Estate Agent can connect you with a local lender.
- Browse for homes for sale and tour homes that you are interested in with your Real Estate Agent
- Make can offer, your Real Estate Agent will guide you through the process and prepare an offer. You will discuss the best strategy with your agent on how to win the bid for your home. Depending on the market we are in there are different strategies to get the home you fell in love with. As long as you have a Real Estate Agent on your side that knows the market and how to negotiate on your behalf.
- The contract gets Ratified. Once buyer and seller have come to an agreement on all the terms we have a ratified contract
- Lender will now request all loan documents and work on the loan
- The title company will request information for your to prepare all the closing documents
- Inspections are happening. Your agent will coordinate with you on what inspections you should get.
- Settlement, that’s where you will sign all the closing documents and get the keys to your new home
- Moving in