Area Information for Woodbridge, VA
- A Greyhound bus station is conveniently located at 1040 Express Dr. Woodbridge, VA 22191. Bus Stop Only with Online Tickets Available Tel: (800) 231-2222
- Local weekday bus service throughout Woodbridge, VA.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is an international airport 3 miles south of downtown Washington, D.C., in Arlington County, Virginia, United States.
- A unique form of commuting found in the Washington, DC area sometimes referred to as “Instant Carpooling” or “Casual Carpooling”. It’s unique because people commuting into the city stop to pickup other passengers even though they are total strangers.”
- VRE provides commuter rail service from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Alexandria, Crystal City and downtown Washington, D.C., along the I-66 and I-95 corridors.
- Metrorail serves 91 stations and has 117 miles of track. Metrobus serves the nation’s capital 24 hours a day, seven days a week with 1,500 buses.
- Washington Dulles International Airport is an international airport in Loudoun and Fairfax counties in Virginia, United States, 26 miles west of downtown Washington, D.C.
- Virginia’s largest outlet mall that features more than 200 stores with such anchor headliners as SAKS 5th Avenue OFF 5TH, Nordstrom RACK, and Bloomingdales’ Outlet, Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge VA offers a wide variety of shopping.
- A Town Center that offers it all, great shopping, dining, health club, bars and so much more. Park your car and enjoy this great place for a stroll, enjoy a meal in one of their great restaurants or simply meet friends at happy hour at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center.
- The Dale City Farmers Market starts 8:00 am to 1:00 pm every Sunday. The Dale City Farmers Market is located in the Dale City Commuter Lot right behind Comcast.
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center is a 183-bed, not-for-profit community hospital serving Prince William County and its surrounding communities.
- Sentara Lake Ridge is a state-of-the-art outpatient campus that offers easy access to quality diagnostic testing, including advanced imaging, 3D mammography and lab services, as well as doctors’ offices, and 24-hour emergency care.
- OBVH has an in-house pharmacy and laboratory, boarding, easy access to area specialists, and an on site grooming shop. OBVH facility offers everything for your pet’s health and medical care in one location.
- The highest rated veterinary practice in Woodbridge and Lake Ridge by Consumers’ Checkbook magazine. Crossroads treats pets with compassion and professionalism, taking their individual needs into consideration.
- Best at providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care for dogs, cats, birds, pocket pets and exotic animals. Featuring state of the art animal health care facility features modern exam rooms, a surgical suite, digital x-ray equipment including a digital dental x-ray machine, a closely supervised hospitalization area, a well-stocked pharmacy and indoor boarding kennels with a spacious outdoor walking area.
- This facility is ready for pet emergencies 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and also provides top-notch preventative, medical, dental and surgical care that helps pets live long, happy lives.
- Tacketts Mill Veterinary Hospital is commited to quality care and personalized treatment for your pets.
- Minnieville Animal Hospital is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care.
Parks & Recreation
Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center
- Facility offers a wide variety of cardiovascular and strength training equipment, two racquetball/wallyball courts, a full-size basketball gymnasium, multipurpose rooms, therapeutic massage services , and an indoor aquatics center.
- Offers numerous fitness & wellness programs, opportunities abound for all ages to enjoy high-quality programs and services in a customer and family friendly environment.
- Leesylvania State Park is located along the historic Potomac River. Leesylvania State Park offers many activities on land and on water, including hiking, picnicking, fishing and boating. There is a fishing pier at Leesylvania State Park, playground, boat launch, boat storage area, snack bar and store, visitor center and a gift shop. Additionally Leesylvania State Park offers a 20-station fitness trail and canoe and kayak rentals.
- The Dale City Waterpark offers fun for all ages. With its cool water slide the Dale City Waterpark is a favorite with kids and of course teenagers. Conveniently located, the Dale City Waterpark is part of the Prince William County Parks and Recreation and located in the Andrew Leitch Park.
- AMC Potomac Mills continues to look for new ways to delight guests by expanding its concessions stands beyond the traditional favorites by providing options like MacGuffins bars. The Theatre is also constantly upgrading the movie presentation, including a conversion to digital projection, 3D movies and more large-screen formats like IMAX and AMC’s proprietary ETX experience. These are just a few of the latest ways AMC Potomac Mills continues to invest in bringing guests the latest and greatest ways to enjoy the movies.
- Historic Occoquan is a community rich in history and consists of residents, artists, shops, restaurants, businesses, and a local town government. It’s outdoor dining, ghost walks, town boat dock and more are located just 11 miles south of the Capital Beltway on I-95 at exit 160 and then north on Gordon Blvd/Rte 123 to Commerce Street.
- here are so many great restaurants in and around Woodbridge VA. One of my absolute favorite restaurants and named one of the top restaurants in the area by The Washington Post. Click the link for details on specific restaurants.
- “In Prince William County Public Schools, all students will learn to their fullest potential. The education of each student will be individualized and developmentally appropriate. Student learning will be enhanced by national, global, and multicultural perspectives. Students who graduate from Prince William County Public Schools will possess the basic knowledge and skills that will assure their proficiency in problem solving and the use of technology.”