Have you already made plans for Valentine’s day in Woodbridge VA? If not, it might be time to start planning for the big day.
There are lots of things to do in and around Woodbridge VA. Here are just a few ideas I compiled. Especially with Covid19 still ravaging some might want to take the safe options:
- Enjoy a lovely meal at Bistro L’Hermitage – is always a great place to celebrate any special event. They do have a special Valentine’s Menu. You can see their menu right here. They normally have a special menu for Valentines day and other holidays. I love this place, it offers really good food and a great atmosphere. Their food is always great.
- Sip and Paint @ Muse Paint Bar – I have always wanted to check out this place. Not sure if I can get my husband to take me there on Valentines Day, but if we don’t make it for Valentines Day we definitely want to go there, well I want to go there not so sure about Bryant.
- epiQ Food Hall – This is the newest place in Woodbridge and I have to say I quite enjoy it. They had a great New Years Eve event and I am sure their Valentines Events will be great too. If you go there you definitely have to try a desert from the Bakery, especially if you take your Sweetheart there on Valentines Day.
- A master class in the enjoyment of American whiskeys – This one is just around the corner in Manassas and might be more for the guys. If you want to surprise him, especially if he is a whiskey drinker this could be a fun event.
- Movie & Dinner Now with this one you can be completely creative. Either go to the movies at AMC in Woodbridge and before or after go to one of the many restaurants at Potomac Mills or simply stay home and order dinner and watch a great movie. Especially during these days with Covid19 Omnicron surging staying at home can be a safe option.
- Spa Day – Enjoy a beautiful spa day at one of the many great spas in Woodbridge. You can go as a couple of you can simply send your sweetheart to the spa for a beauty day.
- Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center is a place for shopping and dining and if the weather is nice it is, a great place to enjoy walking or dining by soft light outdoors. There is also a ice-skating rink and outdoor fireplace for your romantic outing. One of the places I love to go to for a romantic dinner is Firebirds Wood Fire Grill, but all the other restaurants are great too. If you are able to save room for dessert, you can walk over to Duck Donuts and treat yourself to a warm, delicious, made-to-order donut of almost any flavor combination your heart desires.
- Cook at Home – You can always surprise your special someone by cooking a special Valentine’s Dinner at home. If cooking isn’t your strong suit, you could always order. There are plenty of great restaurants that will deliver a special Valentine’s dinner right to your door.
- Neabsco Creek Boardwalk – Go for a stroll at the new Neabsco Creek Boardwalk. This is a great place for a romantic walk as long as the weather is nice.
Valentine’s Day is traditionally a day to take your sweetheart out to a nice restaurant. When looking for something special for Valentine’s Day this year, look for the convenience of not waiting and knowing you and your sweetheart have a table waiting for you. Enjoy a beautiful Valentine’s Day in Woodbridge VA.
Previous Blog Post for things to do for Valentine’s Day in Woodbridge VA
Previous Video I did for Valentine’s Day in Woodbridge VA
It’s still applicable mostly. Check it out and my silly head gear! Lol
Claudia S. Nelson
Call or Text 📞 (571)446-0002
Claudia’s Tips for Home Sellers 👉 click here
Track your Homes Value 👉 click here
Find out your homes value 👉 click here to get an instant value
Pro tips for home buyers 👉 click here to learn more
Follow me on Social Media